Risk Control Consulting Services provides comprehensive industrial hygiene and risk assessment services to address a full array of occupational and environmental health & safety issues.
We can help your firm create a safer and more healthful work environment... attain regulatory compliance... reduce company risk... protect the environment... and achieve greater productivity!
- Industrial Hygiene Surveys
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Noise Monitoring
- Workplace and Job Site Risk Assessments
- Development of Health & Safety Programs and Plans
- Root Cause Analyses
- Confined Space Safety Assessments
- Safety Audits
- Field Work Oversight
- Personal Protective Equipment Evaluations
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Health & Safety Training
- Regulatory Compliance
- Ventilation System Assessments and Design
- Job Task Analyses
- Occupational Health Investigations for Worker's Compensation Claims
- Legal Research
- Expert Witness Testimony and Litigation Support
All industrial hygiene field evaluations, monitoring, and sample collection are performed by an American Board of Industrial Hygiene-Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), in accordance with protocols developed by OSHA, Cal/OSHA, MSHA, NIOSH, ACGIH, and EPA, as well as other applicable regulatory agencies and professional associations. All laboratory analyses are performed by labs accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association.